DUBLIN, September 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Finland B2C Ecommerce Market Opportunities Databook – 100+ KPIs on Ecommerce Verticals (Shopping, Travel, Food Service, Media & Entertainment, Technology), Market Share by Key Players, Sales Channel Analysis, Payment Instrument, Consumer Demographics – Q2 2022 Update” report was added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The B2C e-commerce market in Finland is expected to grow by 15.17% on an annual basis to reach US$18,995.2 million in 2022.
The medium to long-term growth story of the B2C e-commerce industry in Finland promises to be attractive. B2C e-commerce is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 11.63% during 2022-2026. The gross value of the country’s B2C e-commerce goods will increase from US$16,493.8 million in 2021 for US$29,491.6 million by 2026.
This report provides the market share of key players in key verticals along with sales channels (Platform-to-Consumer, Direct-to-Consumer, Consumer-to-Consumer). Additionally, it provides spending patterns by payment instruments as well as insights into consumer behavior in Finland.
The report also covers niche trends such as market size by live-streaming engagement model and cross-border shopping. It also covers the share of e-commerce spend by operating systems, devices (mobile vs desktop) and cities.
In addition to detailed data-centric analysis, this report provides analyst commentary on key trends, drivers, strategies and innovations in the B2C e-commerce industry in Finland.
Reasons to buy
- In-depth understanding of B2C e-commerce market dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecast (2017-2026). Understand market dynamics with essential KPIs such as gross commodity value, volume, and average value per trade.
- Overview of opportunities by B2C e-commerce categories: Get market dynamics by sales channel to assess emerging opportunities in different segments.
- Detailed analysis of the market share of the main players in the main vertical markets of B2C e-commerce.
- Overview of opportunities in key B2C verticals: Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Online Dining, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Wellness, and Technology Products & Services.
- Develop market-specific strategies: identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate a B2C e-commerce strategy; assess key market-specific trends, drivers, and risks in the B2C e-commerce industry.
- Gain insights into consumer attitude and behavior: Using proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key B2C e-commerce KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level.
- K-Ruoka by Kesko
- Club ResQ
- Wolt Enterprises
- Bus radar
Finland B2C e-commerce market size and future growth dynamics
- Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis
- Analysis of trends in the average value per transaction
- Trend Analysis of Gross Merchandise Volume
Finland User statistics and KPI ratios
- User statistics
- Card abandonment rate and product return rate
- B2C e-commerce per capita and GDP per capita
- GDP per capita trend analysis
Finland B2C e-commerce market share by major players
- Finland e-commerce retail market share by key players (Gigantti, K-Ruoka from Kesko, Motonet, Verkkokauppa, Zalando)
- Finland Travel E-Commerce Market Share by Top Players (Busradar, Finnair, Taksi Helsinki, Travelocity, Whim)
- Finland Foodservice E-Commerce Market Share by Major Players (Foodora, Hesburger, ResQ Club, Wolt)
Finland B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by B2C E-commerce Segments (Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
- Retail (distribution by clothing, footwear and accessories, health, beauty and personal care, food and beverages, appliances and electronics, home improvement, books, music and video, toys and hobbies, automotive)
- Travel and hospitality (distribution by air transport, train and bus, taxi service, hotels and resorts)
- Online restaurant service (distribution by aggregators, direct to consumer)
- Media and entertainment (breakdown by streaming services, movies and events, theme parks and games)
- health and wellbeing
- Technology products and services
- Other Segments
Finland B2C e-commerce market size and forecast by retail channel
- Consumer Platform
- Direct to consumer
- consumer to consumer
Finland B2C e-commerce market share by travel and hospitality sales channel
- Market share by travel and hospitality sales channel
- App Aggregator – Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis
- Direct to Consumer – Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis
Finland B2C e-commerce market size and forecast by online foodservice sales channel
- Aggregation app
- Direct to consumer
Finland B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Engagement Model (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
- Based on website
- Live broadcast
Finland B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Location (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
Finland B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Device (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
Finland B2C eCommerce Market Size and Forecast by Operating System
- Other operating systems
Finland B2C e-commerce market size and forecast by city
Finland B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Payment Instrument (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Prepaid card
- Digital and mobile wallet
- Other digital payment
Finland B2C e-commerce consumer demographics
- Market share by age group
- Market share by income level
- Market share by gender
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5qow63
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets