ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization and is a mandatory registration for all Estonian citizens wishing to travel to the United States. If you have an Estonian passport and want to visit the United States for a short stay, be aware that you do not need a US visa for Estonians, but an ESTA. Before traveling to the United States, a traveler should ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months beyond the intended date of departure. Estonian citizens must apply for a US visa to enter the United States for tourism, business, or transit purposes for stays up to 90 days. The Estonian American visa is not optional, but mandatory for all Estonian citizens traveling to the country for short stays.
US Visa Requirements for Estonian Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport to apply for a US ESTA visa.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the US ESTA visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the US ESTA visa in their inbox.
The US Electronic System for Travel Authorization (also known as ESTA) was introduced by the US government in 2009 as part of the US Visa Waiver Program. This innovative program has simplified the process of entering the United States in more than 35 countries, including Finland. Finnish citizens can apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) visa waiver to travel to the United States. ESTA allows Finnish citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. This means that Finnish visitors no longer need to make an in-person appointment at a US embassy or consulate and apply for a visa in person. The American ESTA is valid for 2 years from the date of issue and allows its holder multiple entries into the United States.
US ESTA requirements for FINNISH passport holders
- A valid passport issued by Finland
- A valid email address to which the US government will send a copy of the approved US ESTA
- A valid payment method, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the ESTA processing fee in the United States
Greek citizens can apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) visa waiver to travel to the United States. Greeks wishing to travel to the United States are now part of the US Visa Waiver Program, which means they are eligible for a US ESTA. This document authorizes you to enter the United States of America using the electronic system for travel authorization. Since this process is done online, there is no need to visit an embassy to obtain a visa. Instead, you can apply online from home or work. ESTA allows Greek citizens to visit the United States for tourist, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit.
WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR GREEK CITIZENS?
- Passport – you must have a valid passport when traveling abroad. For the US ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip containing biometric information.
- Email address – your visa will be linked to your passport, but you still need a printed copy to present to the immigration office once you arrive in the United States. You will receive a copy by email in PDF format. Don’t forget to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system — You can use a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Hungary belongs to a group of countries whose citizens are not generally considered a security threat to the United States. The best thing about this ESTA is that you can apply online. Yes, Hungary also requires travel documents, but a real paper visa from a US Embassy is not required. Since Hungarian citizens are eligible for the US Visa Waiver Program, they can obtain ESTA easily and flexibly. Hungarian citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. ESTA allows Hungarian citizens to visit the United States for tourist, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Hungary was accepted into the visa waiver program in 2008.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARIAN CITIZENS?
- Passport using an electronic chip containing biometric information and valid for at least 6 months from the date of intended entry.
- Variety of passport and private identification number (PIN).
- A valid email address to receive the ESTA
- You can use a debit/credit card Paypal account to pay the ESTA fees.
Company Name: United States official
Contact person: SchumacherThomas Watson
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Hot. from Vleurgat 217
Town: 1050 Elsene